This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name lilaccoast.co.uk (the 'Website').
The Website is owned and operated by Lilac Coast Limited (Registered Company 03809513) whose registered office is at Lilac Coast, South Wing - Old Rectory, School Lane, Wootton Fitzpaine, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 6NF, England. ('Lilac Coast', also referred to as 'we' or 'us').
- Should you chose to register on the Website, you will be asked to provide certain personal information. We may use your personal information for future email mailings, support, notification of new services, and general correspondence that may relate to you. If you would rather not receive future marketing emails from us please inform us by filling in the contact form on the Website.
- The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your shopping experience with Lilac Coast. Lilac Coast will not disclose or sell your information.
- Lilac Coast may collect information about your computer. This is statistical data about users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Lilac Coast may also collect personal information about you by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
- Although Lilac Coast will do its best to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of data that you transmit to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
- This Website may contain links to third party websites. Lilac Coast is not responsible for the data protection or privacy policies of those third parties.
- All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to: South Wing - Old Rectory, School Lane, Wootton Fitzpaine, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 6NF.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics you can use their ‘Opt out tool’
Accepting and Deleting CookiesTo check if cookies are enabled on your device please view your browser’s help pages. You can also read information on how to manage cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org. Their website contains instructions on how to accept, block or delete cookies on a number of web browser applications widely used today.